Work injuries are very common in Canada. Organizations are working on reducing work injuries but it may not be possible to eradicate the risk. This is why it is important to know about work injuries therapy services in Mississauga. Work injuries treatment Mississauga to stay safe while working.
Common Work Injuries
Here are the ten most common work injuries:
- Fall and slip incidents resulting in fractures and back injuries
- Muscle strains resulting in pain and discomfort
- Being hit by falling objects resulting in head injuries and fractures
- Repetitive strain injury resulting in inflammation, etc.
- Crashes and collisions resulting in major injuries including lower back injuries
- Cuts and lacerations needing stitches
- Inhaling toxic fumes resulting in respiratory injuries
- Exposure to loud noise resulting in migraines
- Walking into objects resulting in muscle and bone injuries
- Fights resulting in minor and major injuries
How Can Achieve Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Help In Work Injuries
Achieve Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation offers work injuries treatment Mississauga. These include:
Physiotherapy: It is recommended by doctors as it helps in rehabilitation. Physiotherapy can be very effective after surgery.
Shockwave Treatment: It is used to improve blood circulation and scar tissues. According to reports, it can speed up healing.
Laser Therapy: It is associated with reduced inflammation and pain. A hand-held laser device is used during the procedure.
Massage Therapy: Different massage techniques are used to relieve pain and reduce symptoms.
Acupuncture: It is a Chinese technique used to treat a number of diseases and injuries including back pain issues.
If you or someone close to you has sustained a work injury then it is best that you get in touch with us to know more about your options. Work injuries treatment Mississauga to stay safe while working.