SPORTS INJURY TREATMENT & PREVENTION
According to reports, 1 in 4 people plays some kind of sport in Canada. These participations result in injuries. In fact, about 17,655 Canadians were hospitalized due to sports-related injuries in the year ending 2017. Now you can get sports injuries treatment Mississauga very easily and professionally.
Warming up, wearing the right gear, and taking care of your health can reduce the risk of sports injuries.
Common Sports Injuries
Here are some of the most common sports injuries:
- Ankle sprain
- Hamstring strain
- Groin pull
- Shin splints
- Knee injuries including ACL tears and Patellofemoral syndrome
- Tennis elbow
- Back injuries
Some of these injuries heal on their own in a few days but some require regular visits to a sports injury clinic. Now you can get sports injuries treatment Mississauga very easily and professionally.
At Achieve Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation, we offer sports injuries therapy services and sports injuries treatment Mississauga.
Sports Injury Treatment Mississauga
We offer several treatment options for sports injuries treatment Mississauga. These include:
- Physiotherapy: Used to improve rehabilitation. A large number of doctors and surgeons suggest physiotherapy after surgeries to improve motion.
- Shockwave Treatment: Improves blood circulation and scar tissues to speed up the healing process.
- Laser Therapy: Involves the use of a laser to reduce pain and inflammation.
- Massage Therapy: Is used to reduce pain and improve healing.
- Acupuncture: Involves the use of acupuncture to treat sports injuries including lower back pain.
The right technique depends on the nature and severity of your injury. We house a team of experts who will examine your condition and work with your doctor to ensure you get the right treatment.
Sports injuries can be very serious and require professional sports injuries treatment Mississauga to heal quickly and correctly.