Achieve Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Center offers professional physiotherapy services in Mississauga. We have experienced and skilled physiotherapists who will help you get involved in your own recovery.
What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is a technique or treatment used to maintain and restore to make the most out of a patient's function, well-being, and mobility.
It helps through health and fitness, injury prevention, and physical rehabilitation.
Who Needs Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy can be a suitable option if you have one or more of the following conditions:
- Back and neck issues due to problems in the skeleton and muscles.
- Pain in the joints, ligaments, muscles, and bones, including conditions such as arthritis.
- Lung diseases including asthma.
- Disability due to problems with the heart.
- Issues arising out of amputation.
- Pelvic problems including bowel and bladder issues related to pregnancy.
- Partial or complete loss of mobility due to spine or brain trauma or other problems including multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease.
- Swelling, loss of strength, pain, and fatigue
Call or visit Achieve Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Center to know more about how physiotherapy can benefit you.
When Will I See Results?
This depends largely on the degree and type of your condition. Most clients notice improvements within two appointments. Talk to us about your condition for a complete analysis.
The process is safe and recommended by doctors. Call (905)-569-0404 to speak to us and book an appointment with our physiotherapy clinic Mississauga.