Achieve Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Center provides contemporary chiropody services. Our team consists of highly competent chiropodists who contain the ability to mitigate your foot and ankle problems.
Who is Chiropodist?
A chiropodist is a healthcare professional who treats different foot and ankle conditions by conducting assessments, performing the treatment
What Chiropodist can assist with?
- Diabetic foot care and ulcer management.
- Nail care for numerous situations as well as ingrown toenails
- Treatment of skin conditions like warts, corns, callus, and athlete’s foot
- Geriatric foot care
- Biomechanical conditions such as flat foot, heel pain, hammer toe, hallux valgus(bunions) and plantar fasciitis.
- Sports injuries including Achilles tendon injury, sprain, and instability
- Arthritic foot and ankle care
What can one expect with our team of Chiropodists?
On your preliminary visit, one of our chiropodists will conduct a complete assessment and provide a personalized treatment for your condition.
Achieve Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation provides services such as:
- Thorough biomechanical and gait analysis
- Customized orthotics
- Nail and skincare through different medications
- Bandages and wrapping
- Wound debridement
- Applying electric modalities
- Massage and stretching to manage various foot and ankle conditions